This is the way on how to configure call filtering on the Samsung Infuse 4G.Here we can show you how to regain control over your incoming calls and automatically send the ones you don’t want to voicemailIn this tips, we’ll show you how to gain a little…
Near Field Communication is an awesome technology for mobile phones, in this tutorial, we will introduce the way to use tags app and NFC on your Google Nexus S. The make use of of Near Field Communication record as well as a Tags App upon your Nexus…
Do you wish to transfer the files between your Samsung Google Nexus S and to your computer.
You don’t need any software or application to help you transfer file from or to your Samsung Google Nexus S phone.
Here is the steps what you need to do before you want to move file between the two device.
You need to change the USB settings of your Samsung Nexus S to be Mass Storage mode by performing the following steps:
1. Select Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Applications.
4. Select USB Settings.
5. Check the box besides Mass Storage.
6. Press the Home Key to return to the home screen. Then insert the microSD memory card into the device’s memory card slot and connect your phone with computer via USB cable, take the following steps.
Samsung phones questions-transfer files between Samsung Nexus S and PC:
1. “USB Connected” will show briefly in the Notification Bar followed by a USB icon.
2. Tap and hold the Notification Bar and pull it down by sliding your finger down the screen.
3. Tap on USB Connected and then select Mount.
4. If prompted on the PC, select “Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer” from the Removable Disk pop-up.
5. If not prompted as in step 4, on the PC open My Computer and select the Removable Disk drive letter that was assigned to the device.
6. It is now possible to drag and drop (copy & paste) music files between the device and the PC.
Note: Make sure that the Bluetooth on your Samsung Nexus S is deactivated, and I recommend you create a different folders for other media types in order to organize them better on your phone.
This is the simple steps on How to Export All Contacts to SIM Card on Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Android 2.2 Froyo. We show you how to export contacts to SIM card on Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here’s the simple steps that you need to follow to relocate your contacts from your Samsung Galaxy Tab to SIM card.
1: Go to “Applications” on your “Home” Screen and select “Contacts”
2: Touch the “Menu” key and navigate to “Import/Export contacts” and select “Export to SIM card” option.
3: You may select the contacts that you want to put to your SIM card from the list of all contacts. Subsequently, you choose “Copy/Move” button at the bottom and then choose “Yes”.
After that, the Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab will start duplicating all the selected contacts and moving it to your SIM card.
This is the steps on How to Import All the contacts from the SIM card to Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Android 2.2 Froyo. This is a simple tutorial on the steps of transferring SIM card contacts to your new Samsung Galaxy Tab.
1: Go to “Home” Screen, select “Applications” and then select “Contacts”.
2: Touch the “Menu” button, navigate “Import/Export” selection and select “Import from SIM card”
3: Touch “Menu” button and select “Copy to Phone” option.
4: Pick “Select All” > “Done”.
That’s it! You have just successfully done importing all your contacts from your SIM card to your new Samsung Galaxy Tab.